how do I 'tone' my bleached hair? Yahoo Answers
Sometimes you have to use more than two boxes of dye if you hair is really long. Make sure hair is soaked with the dye, so the dye can dye vently. Then if you are looking for a similar color simply apply the new color. If you are looking to go lighter, use a color remover... (can buy them at any pharmacy)....and remove the hair color you just applied what this will do is strip your hair of all... I am trying to go to a honey blonde color. I've dyed my hair 1x yesterday and 3xs today trying to acheieve this. went to sally beauty supples to get my stuff and advice.
Sick of two-toned hair How to dye back to natural color.
4/06/2007 · That two tone hair was hot about 2 years ago but now I don't see women wearing it. This one girl at the drugstore I shop at had long hair with brown underneath and the lightest blond on top. It looked so beautiful but I think she was a natural blond so the top blond color would always look good. I don't know how it would look with roots growing out if you do different colors from you base...Two toned hair can also literally be two different tones of one color, such as red. Simple color patterns can be used to add depth by using two slightly deviant tones. For instance, using a high level red to contrast a medium, red-violet is an example of not needing to use technical color placement when you need a little more than just one, solid color.
Two Tone Hair Color Removal Ask Me Help Desk
I justified my new purchases by noting that if I could extend my salon visits from every six weeks to every 8 weeks, it would save me two trips per year. Or about the price of a new pair of boots how to grow parsley from seed in a pot I bleached the tips of my hair blue, but before that, I did a strand test, so when I bleached all the tips of the hair, that part got a little bit more bleached. So now that the color is fading. How to fix a external laptop fan that wont spin
Sick of two-toned hair How to dye back to natural color.
- how do I 'tone' my bleached hair? Yahoo Answers
- how do I fix my extremely 2 toned hair??? Page 2
- How often can I tone my blonde hair? Hair - reddit
- Two Tone Hair Color Removal Ask Me Help Desk
Why I ask is I just want to put toner on the processed part of my hair (my highlights) I just want to tone my highlights for touch up to keep the brassy out. When I get my hair done in the salon, they put the toner everywhere.
- I had bleached blonde hair that i had my hairdresser dye back to my natural colour of brown, She did this with one dye which i believe was new on the market and is designed to dye bleached hair back to brown without having to got through the different stages of adding colour. It stayed dark brown without fading to …
- The hydrogen peroxide in bleach opens the cuticle and allows the color to go into the shaft. Cecilia Cuba says in her article, "The Chemistry of Hair Highlights," that the bleach makes hair more porous, so applying a toner right away will help the color go into the open cuticle and last longer than if done later.
- 16/07/2014 · I bleached my hair to blonde (from brown) two and a half weeks ago (not professionally. in my bathroom, with the help of a friend). I didn't have any toner at the time so I left it slightly yellowish.
- 19/12/2007 · bleached hair doesn't mean unhealthy hair. i have been bleaching my hair for a long time, and my hair is very healthy; it's shiny, bouncy, and grows more than the average 1/2 inch per month.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Duntroon ACT, Forrest ACT, Fraser ACT, Macarthur ACT, Queanbeyan East ACT, ACT Australia 2657
- New South Wales: Parish of Hermitage NSW, Bangheet NSW, Carrick NSW, Walhallow NSW, Carey Bay NSW, NSW Australia 2027
- Northern Territory: Lajamanu NT, Gray NT, Charles Darwin NT, Ti Tree NT, Stapleton NT, Eva Valley NT, NT Australia 0893
- Queensland: Wooroolin QLD, Greenmount QLD, St Peters QLD, Karara QLD, QLD Australia 4092
- South Australia: Inverbrackie SA, Greenock SA, Mawson Lakes SA, Haslam SA, Wellington SA, Point Boston SA, SA Australia 5014
- Tasmania: Fern Tree TAS, Acton Park TAS, Exton TAS, TAS Australia 7013
- Victoria: Illawarra VIC, Derrinallum VIC, Tullamarine VIC, Sheep Hills VIC, Winchelsea South VIC, VIC Australia 3001
- Western Australia: Dwellingup WA, Ambergate WA, Darkan WA, WA Australia 6089
- British Columbia: Clinton BC, Courtenay BC, Parksville BC, Abbotsford BC, Pemberton BC, BC Canada, V8W 5W1
- Yukon: McQuesten YT, Silver City YT, Granville YT, Montague YT, Jakes Corner YT, YT Canada, Y1A 3C1
- Alberta: Wembley AB, Cold Lake AB, Carstairs AB, Waskatenau AB, Viking AB, Delia AB, AB Canada, T5K 9J4
- Northwest Territories: Aklavik NT, Sachs Harbour NT, Wrigley NT, Tulita NT, NT Canada, X1A 2L7
- Saskatchewan: Alameda SK, Paddockwood SK, Bracken SK, Kisbey SK, Asquith SK, Waseca SK, SK Canada, S4P 9C6
- Manitoba: Minitonas MB, Virden MB, Powerview-Pine Falls MB, MB Canada, R3B 2P6
- Quebec: New Richmond QC, Desbiens QC, Notre-Dame-du-Bon-Conseil QC, Saint-Remi QC, Baie-Trinite QC, QC Canada, H2Y 5W2
- New Brunswick: Saint-Louis de Kent NB, Charlo NB, Chipman NB, NB Canada, E3B 3H3
- Nova Scotia: Kentville NS, Shelburne NS, Queens NS, NS Canada, B3J 2S1
- Prince Edward Island: Souris West PE, Wellington PE, Georgetown PE, PE Canada, C1A 3N3
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Fleur de Lys NL, Fogo Island NL, Renews-Cappahayden NL, Beachside NL, NL Canada, A1B 3J3
- Ontario: Jamot ON, Flinton Corners ON, McCrackens Landing ON, Primrose, Dunvegan ON, Fairplay ON, Centreview ON, ON Canada, M7A 7L2
- Nunavut: Clyde River NU, Kent Peninsula NU, NU Canada, X0A 2H2
- England: Blackburn ENG, Burnley ENG, Woking ENG, Reading ENG, Bognor Regis ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 1A1
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Bangor NIR, Belfast NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 2H7
- Scotland: Edinburgh SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, Aberdeen SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 7B7
- Wales: Newport WAL, Wrexham WAL, Cardiff WAL, Barry WAL, Barry WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 4D6